Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Walkabout

I was watching Lost yesterday and one of the maion characters named
Locke talked about how he needed to do this thing called a Walkabout.
Its when you need to experience being one with nature, when nature feeds
you its positive energy. Almost like a Healing Spring. That's me just
summarizing it though, its a bit more.

Anyway, it made me think about what I was doing with this hike and he
said it in perfect words. I look it up and blog the definition of
Walkabout if that's a real word.

Also im going on a very strict diet with my liquids; only cranberry
juice and water. It will clean out my blood and keep me rejuvenated. I
will also drink Orange juice occassionally for the vitamins. I should
take those as well but I don't trust them.

(Something smells kinda shower, I wonder if its the dirty jeans im
wearing or the lady next to me)

Anyway will blog more later.. These seroquels are kicking my ass but I
sleep like the dead and my emotions don't overwhelm me when im sad.

Peaces!
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: