Monday, March 30, 2009

A good night

Today has been a good day. J called me twice today. I know I know.... it
was just a good convo that's all. Im way too exhausted to get my hopes
up, and funny enough subconciously I haven't. But she's still my Edward,
unfortunately.

Lady S called me too tonight as well, which was a surprise, a pleasant
one. I like making her laugh a lot. We talked about that younger vs
older relationship issue. She's only 4 years older than me, we both have
our own place, car and job. We have good convos and enjoy each others
company. If it were to evolve into anything else, I don't want to have
to deal with something I can't control.

The thing is, we are really just chillin together without expectations..
I enjoy it cuz she's really positive and inspires me. I mean she
confuses the hell outta me as well but overall I enjoy her person.

I don't think she or I are ready to jump into anything overly serious. I
still need to heal the holes in my heart and she has bruises on her own
from what it seems.

I am excited 2 spend summer days with her, and im super nervous about
her stayin at my house for the weekend, its so boring..
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: