Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hum De La Drum

I took half a Seroquel last night because my nerves were completely jumpy after abruptly getting off the phone with the eX last night. My eyes feel extremely heavy this morning and I barely want to talk (which freakin suX since I am practically an operator for this company), yet I'm forcing myself to do these things, like type, just to keep my body in motion and not fall apart at the seams. I dont know how people could take this pill in the day, I'd fall out wherever I ended up.





My life seems so simple yet complicated all at the same time. I want so badly to move on with my life and become some happy wife that should've been named Mary or some shit. I want to bake cookies for my lovely lady as we sit in front of our t.v and watch Imagine Me & You for the hundredth time. After we would laugh and talk about babies as I washed the dishes and she got the bed ready..... But the way my life is goin, I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up and had to getready to do another night shift at the City jails so that I can pay for the new scratch on my damn car.


I think it's so funny that when I was younger, all I wanted to be a was the Bad Ass New York Bitch who didnt take any shit from no one and wore the best designer jeans and Shades; now I'm talking about being MaryLou from Pleasantville. How things change as we get older....

AnywhO.... I've got a "movie date" with the lovely S, and I'm really looking forward to it. SHe shares alot of my views which is kinda different in itself, but very much appreciated. I respect her ALOT and feel compelled to get to know everything about her..


::sigh:: I am way too much for myself sometimes...... lol

No comments: