Sunday, March 22, 2009

Inspiration

Although awkward, being at S's house has inspired me to find out who I
am. She's made me think about where I want my life to go and how I want
to represent myself when I get there.

I've changed in a big way since only last year, yet I felt the need to
keep proving it to others. But you know what, that's not what its about.
Although its nice that people see you the way you see yourself, its
about self motivation to become the person you want to be. I no longer
care for others opinion of me.

I figure, ill be myself and the people who appreciate that and me will
just come my way eventually. I need to gain more confidence, self
respect and love. I have began this journey and it makes me feel good.

This feels right. FINALLY!

Peace and love to everyone!
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: