Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The hike

My stomach is shrinking now. I hadn't eaten practically all day, and
then I had a cheeseburger with medium fries and I feel like im gonna
burst, or maybe its built up gas...probably the latter...

Im on my way home from work and I've been feelin pretty blah for the
pass couple of weeks. My soul feels starved and I feel guilty about
that. I need to go on this hike no matter what. Even if I go on my own I
do not mind, I need this.. I know ill survive the aftermath one way or
the other but I need to be where I belong fo awhile.

I need the rejuvenation that only nature and occassional weed can bring
lol... I've been feeling so down and out and I realize why im not enough
fo me, I need nature. Nature has enough positive energy that can fill my
soul the brim if I let it.

May 15th is the big trip... imma try my hardest to make it happen. I
wish myself luck and hope that things can work to my advantage.

--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: