Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Sims 3 Obsession

I am SOOO excited about the Sims 3. In like 1 month and 2 days I will be taking off work and playing The Sims 3!!!

I am so addicted to the game its not even funny..

I really wish that Seasons was still in the game, but now that I think about it, Seasons wa pretty intense on my poor Sims. They were getting burnt after being outside for only 5 minutes, and freezing to death after 10 minutes. I doubt they'd make it long in a seamless neighborhood.

I am thinking about reinstalling the Sims 2. I had uninstalled it out of anticipation for THe Sims 3 before it got delayed, back in like September. lol

I already know what the first thing I'm going to do is.

1. As my Sims 3 is installing, I will be drooling over the Prima Guide.

2. I will go to Create a Sim and browse through all the new features and clothes for every gender and age group

3. See how great this new seamless neighborhood is lol, so excited

4. I will go to build a house mode and browse through all the new/old furniture and drool over that

5. Look through the new build mode tools

6. Go back to Create a Sim and actually build the most detailed sim I can with the traits of Clumsy, Book Worm, Creative and Klepto. I'd probably make a family of 5.

.. Sorry for those who dont know about The Sims... I really ahd to get this outta mysystem. The date is getting SO CLOSE!! I cant imagine how Imma feel the week before it comes out. Those dys are going to by SOOO SLOOOOWWW

No comments: