I am SOOO excited about the Sims 3. In like 1 month and 2 days I will be taking off work and playing The Sims 3!!!
I am so addicted to the game its not even funny..
I really wish that Seasons was still in the game, but now that I think about it, Seasons wa pretty intense on my poor Sims. They were getting burnt after being outside for only 5 minutes, and freezing to death after 10 minutes. I doubt they'd make it long in a seamless neighborhood.
I am thinking about reinstalling the Sims 2. I had uninstalled it out of anticipation for THe Sims 3 before it got delayed, back in like September. lol
I already know what the first thing I'm going to do is.
1. As my Sims 3 is installing, I will be drooling over the Prima Guide.
2. I will go to Create a Sim and browse through all the new features and clothes for every gender and age group
3. See how great this new seamless neighborhood is lol, so excited
4. I will go to build a house mode and browse through all the new/old furniture and drool over that
5. Look through the new build mode tools
6. Go back to Create a Sim and actually build the most detailed sim I can with the traits of Clumsy, Book Worm, Creative and Klepto. I'd probably make a family of 5.
.. Sorry for those who dont know about The Sims... I really ahd to get this outta mysystem. The date is getting SO CLOSE!! I cant imagine how Imma feel the week before it comes out. Those dys are going to by SOOO SLOOOOWWW