Friday, April 10, 2009

Bitch Assistant

Today was Good Friday, and although it was Good indeed, I swear I'm getting so sick of Bitch assistant. Bitch assistant is the personal assistant of the main boss. The same boss that I make oatmeal every freakin morning. Very degrading indeed..


So apparently big boss is leaving for a vacation to Paris for a week. Coincidentally after coming back from her 2 week vacation (which was suppose to be only 1, but she claimed to be in the hospital), bitch assistant says she is going to Chicago to work from her best friends office.


Wow, but her facebook says "I'm so happy, I'm going to Chicago to celebrate my bestfriends birthday"


I'm like damn bitch, its one thing to not come into the office while the boss is away, but your leaving the fuckin state too?!!! You really dont give a shit....


So guess who is stuck doing her work? ME. ANd its not like I can say no, because she has the power to fire me. THe big boss has no clue of this rendezvous...


I've been getting evil thoughts on ways to get her fired. HEe Hee...

No comments: