Monday, April 6, 2009

A New Studio

SoO.... I am looking for a new apartment... Gotta love those landlords.
My landlord wanted my dishes done everday, garbage taken out, place completely spotless
and all my furniture stuffed in my room. I'm like

Uhh.. BITCH I DONT PAY YOU RENT SO YOU CAN BE MY MOTHER.

But instead I gave her a few choice words and let her know that I'll be living out my security and gone by May 1st.

Now I gotta scramble looking for an apartment.. and what luck! As if the Real Estate God was looking down on me, my mothers recieves a call from an old friend who just happens to be looking for a new tenant. It's a studio, but

1. Its slightly cheaper,

2. Closer to my job

... and the big one...... I CAN HAVE PETS.

I'm hoping this move will distract me from what I've been feeling today.
I move in on April 15th.

I cant seem to stay in one place for long and this move is like a new haircut to me. A way to feel good, start new and beautify.

I'll post pictures if I can remember.
Oh yeah and tomorrow is my first day of Jury Duty..... (My job is not happy about that)

No comments: