Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'll Go, But its Whatever... *Yawn*

Okay, So i HAVE to blog this...

I dont remember the exact date Rapper Chick messaged me, (Thursday maybe?), but she actually text me again today to give me the info of the restaurant. To be honest, I thought that she might've sent out a mass txt (and I still do think that), but she actually remembered to ssend me the info, (which aslo probably was a mass txt). Anyway, I asked her if i should bring anything, and how should I dress. She said dress casual, and everything is already taken care of @ the restaurant. She also said I could bring a friend (a bit disappointing actually, cuz that means theres gonna be ALOT of people). Then I said "Ok, not that I'm mad or anything, but why are you inviting me? Its mad random".

Her Response Verbatum:

"Honestly, I had ur number in my phone and it said "cutie with glasses" an dI was thinking... I have to see this woman. LoL. I know we met at Rivers, but I'm drawing a blank. But for me to keep ur number in my phone, we must've connected. I'm curious...I guess. And I want to see if you'll really come".


As flattered as I was... The truth is

"1) WE DID NOT CONNECT.

2) I DELETED YOUR NUMBER.

3) YOU DONT EVEN REMEMBER ME, so umm WTF!

Anywho, I'm gonna go for a short while and see whats up. I'm not planning on staying for the whole thing. I'm not interested. I just wanna go out, see her response (if there is 1) and BizOunce. At least no 1 can say I stay home all day....

Now to decide, WHAT TO WEAR

No comments: